Re: [MV] need info.--tobyhanna show

From: MJW716@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 08:08:48 PST

I presume you referring to the indoor swap meet next weekend. Last year
there was a large number of commercial vendors including some I think that I
am remembering correctly; Adirondack, Peter DiBella, Richard Greene, Rick
Larsen, Portrayal Press, Camo Inc., FLMV, Flat Fenders (name ?) as well as
several more which I don't recall the names. The room is chuck full and you
should be able to easily find your M38A1 parts. In addition, if the weather
is at all reasonable (i.e. just this side of a blizzard) there are a number
of folks who set up in the parking lot.