I need a favor...

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 19:50:20 PST

I require the services of some one in the Cleveland area to evaluate
something I am considering purchasing, and to make digital photographs of
it. I will pay $35.00 an hour for your time, including travel time, or if
you want to take it out in trade from something on our site, you are welcome
to do so. It is a pretty simple assignment, but it will help immensely if
you are somebody who is familiar with aviation grade aluminum parts and
machinery. Please email me off list if you can do this. Thanks in advance.

John K. Seidts

john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com