Armour - Saracen

From: Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 00:34:36 PST

Any one out there wanting to buy a Saracen armoured vehicle?

I've heard of two locally to me going at very reasonable prices... One is
definitely a runner - the other more likely a good spares donor.... the
owner may be willing to sell them seperately.

As ever if you're interested - please email me and I'll pass your details
on. The owner is not on email - so your phone number would be required.

I cannot vouch for condition, price etc .... just passing on the info.

These vehicles are in Northamptonshire, United Kingdom.

Regards

Tim