Cummins Valve Covers (250/335/350)

From: John Souza (John.Souza@ci.fresno.ca.us)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 06:03:00 PST

I am looking for a used set of valve covers for the Cummins 250/335/350 series engine. If you have or you know someone who has a new or used set please let me know.

I would like to find and in-expensive set. So please do bother telling me to call diesel shops, wrecking yards, etc. I would also rather line the pockets of fellow collectors than strangers.... :-)

Thanks,

John
MVPA #2697

43 GPW