M-38A1 project for sale!

From: Military (military@fred.wonet.com.pl)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 11:42:03 PST

I have an M38A1 that has been partially restored. Frame sandblasted and
painted, transmission rebuilt, transfer rebuilt, 3 of four wheels rebuilt so
far with new brakes, new brak lines, ect ect ect. Tub is in very good shape
needs a paint job and a little repair. Engine has new carb, waterpump, ect
ect.

Comes with a spare engine, trans, transfer case, FRAME, axles (in parts),
driveshafts, ect ect ect.

Got hurt this summer when I was going to finish the project. Now trying to
play catch up and dont want to see it sit for another year or two.

MAKE ME AN OFFER! Reeasonable that is.

Jeff Granai