Tobyhanna Red Ball Swap Meet

From: Geof Kaye (KAYE-RIVERCITY@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 09:42:01 PST

If your goin'- get ready for a surprise! I called last week about
reservations and was told about two motels -one full and the other
$109.00 a nite! Well, a women that answered the phone gave me the Pocono
area chamber of commerce and I called them. They said that they would
have a motels in the area call me back.....Ok it is now Wednesday
afternoon and NO calls yet ...so I guess they aren't interested in me
coming to the swap meet....must be a problem with out of state
"foreigners" ....I've already been told about east coast hospitality and
New England manners..... I'm not a big spender at swap meets I only
spend $300-$400 so I'm a "little fish". But I do hope that others who
have swap meets can arrange accommodations and have a better
relationship with the locals and visitors than I 've experienced with
the people at Tobyhanna!!! Ya'll don't need money anyway.....

Now THREE!! M35A2-72 AMG 6x6 "Clean Air" Hercules ....92 Dodge Power
Ram 4x4 5.9B auto one ton- What ever it takes to float your boat in
Cincinnati, Ohio. U.S.A.Now 454/425 airboat service for "skinney"
water!