The Movie "Patton"

From: Sixshoot45@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 13:24:57 PST

I don't know if you guys have talked about this before, but
I watched the Patton movie last week and noticed in the begining of the movie
when General Bradley drives up to where the Arabs were picking over all the
dead GI's, the first jeep was an MB [I think, correct me if I'm wrong
please], but the jeep behind Bradley's had a one piece windshield, and a
tailgate and no backseat. I know its not a CJ2A, becuase of the one piece
windshield, is it a CJ3 A,B or what?
Also, what sort of command car was Patton driving around in? Looked kind of
cool
Thanks,
Denny