Good Place and Bad Place to stay at near Toby Rally

From: Surplusyes@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 18:26:17 PST

The Holiday Inn Express has been the best for me and my family, stay there
whenever possible. Clean rooms, excellent staff. Pocono Manor is okay, but
can get noisy with ski crowds coming and going and reminds my family of the
"Shining" with Jack Nicholas hacking away at the door.

The worst experience has been at the Super 8. Only stayed there once,
terrible with bugs and bad smells, lights that didn't work, poor quality beds
etc....They then had the nerve to "slam" charge us for two additional nights
after we checked out. Reported them and got the charge reversed, but find
another place if you can.