Towing an M35

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 19:52:11 PST

Hi all,
I might be towing an M35 with another, both A2's. I have a couple of
questions.
Can a person hook the air from one truck to the other and have the brakes
on both work?
I'll be getting a tow bar ( the correct one, I hope), and am wondering if
any one has to ride in the rear truck or do I have to tie the steering
wheel straight or any thing like that.
Also, I've been trying to email Alex at Idaho Motor pool, and getting the
mail bounced back. Does any one know what's up there?
Still looking for a fording kit and arctic end (plywood?), for the cargo
area of my M35.
Thanks,
Henry