[MV] "Patton" Command car

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 06:27:15 PST

At 09.39 03/02/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Well, I don't remember the smaller jeeps in the film, but he was driving
around ina 3/4 ton Dodge Command Car.

>Steve (in Florida) has some shots of one of his original 3/4 ton Command
>cars, now if only I could find the bookmark for it.
>
>Gordon

Feb 3 2000

Gordon
Here it is:
http://www.tampabay.rr.com/oldman/

Steve has just updated his site on 1-21-2000. There are 4 sepia pictures
of one of George S. Patton Dodge Command Car.

Enjoy!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878
(Interested or need original ceramics for present or collection? Check
here: http://www.ceramicofnaples.it/)