M998 HMMWV radio shelf "feet" wanted

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 22:11:55 PST

Hi, folks. I'm looking for a pair of brackets for the radio shelf
which mounts behind the engine access cover on an M998 HMMWV. The
brackets each attach with a horizontal bolt to one of the two legs
which support one end of the shelf, and then each bolt to the floor
with a pair of bolts.

Alternately, I'd settle for a sketch (or even a good description) of
the dimensions of the brackets.

I think it would be pretty easy to fabricate suitable brackets from
square steel or aluminum tubing. I could just hack something out which
works, but I'd be happier if I knew the correct dimensions
(specifically, the locations of the horizontal holes with respect to
the vertical holes), so I could make `em look right. Yes, I actually
am that anal-retentive. :-)

While I have your attention, I could also use the handset hanger
bracket which bolts to the corner of the shelf on the driver's side.

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/