Re: [MV] Alleged Unsafe Operation of Vehicle

From: Kaminski Family (hnksguns@tir.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 15:27:26 PST

> have you all forgotten that the reenactment in question is NOT an MVPA
event?<
As you all know Hank is the member not me and all he will say to me is
"Frank Buck has enough money to get away with anything he wants". He knows
who this person is I don't but it doesn't make any difference who's event or
where it happens even one accident or incident will reflect on all of you.
SAFETY is the main issue here.
Carolyn aka Mrs. Hank