M-151 in Colorado Springs??

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 22:14:06 PST

 1SG Eugene. I was in Colorado Springs this afternoon heading south on
Nevada just near the I-25 overpass, about 1630, when I saw heading North, a
M-151 in OD green with a full fording kit on it. IT looked to have been
freshly painted, BUT what caught my eye was on the Passenger side of the
window looked to be a green 99 like you would see at a car dealership and it
had a green plate on it.
  I could not get turned around there, as the road is divided, but I suspect
that it might be at one of those car dealers down there on South Nevada. I
live down here in Raton NM, so I can't check it out, but thought I would
give a heads up to it. Might be a resto someone is doing, but those Green
car lot numbers got me to thinking.
  Always my luck, see a neat bit of OD, and IM going the wrong way!!. Mark