FOR SALE - 1944 Bedford QLR

From: Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 05:44:33 PST

List

I need to make space and time for other things - namely my new Bedford OY -
so I have reluctantly decided to sell my Bedford QL Radio Truck. I'm not in
a great rush, but if anyone's interested - please drop me a line.

Details:

1944 Bedford QLR - House Type Wireless Body.
Lots of Original fittings including DR Bell System, Auxilliary Generator,
Power take-off fittings, Internal Fans, lighting... and more
The QLR is "ready to rally"- and MOT and TAX EXEMPT.

Price 3,500 GBP located in Buckinghamshire, England.

Interested parties - please email me.

Many thanks

Tim