Help in Sacremento/Sharpe

From: Verne J. Valentine (thebear@seanet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 11:07:40 PST

I need some help with a couple of items I am thinking about bidding on at
the Sacramento DRMO site for the 23 Feb 00 auction. I live in Seattle and
the DRMO did not give me a very full description of the vehicle. I am
interested in the overall condition i.e. rust, mileage, tires, and so on.
Is there someone in the area that could go take an educated look at the
vehicle and tell me what they think in their opinion. I would certainly be
willing to send someone a stipend for the help.

Thanks

Verne Valentine