151A2 Wheel Seals

From: Steven D. Cohen (sdcohen@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 13:24:03 PST

Trying to replace inner and outer wheel seals on my 151A2. Received
appropriate kits(?), but can't figure out how to replace the old seals with
the ones I received. Old seals are attached to a flange and the new seals
are just plain rubber without the flange. Can't figure out how to remove
the old seal from the flange. What am I screwing up here - please help!

Thanks.