For Sale 1942 Ford GPW Script

From: Dan Bever (danbever@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 20:14:11 PST

Hi List,

For Sale 1942 Ford GPW Script jeep. Not a 100 pointer but a nice Parade
ready running jeep. Painted OD with stars and numbers, runs good, pioneer
tools on side, has Ford script on back panel. Engine not original as far
as I can tell. Has jeep embossed on the head. Four combat rims. Spare
is non-combat (not solid disc). Numbers do not match reguarding frame
number and data plate. Has top bows but no canvas. If you have always
wanted a script jeep but didn't want to pay the 12 to 25K for a fully
restored show winner than this might be what you are looking for. Unit
has a lot of F marked parts scattered through out. Vehicle is located in
the town of Darlington, Indiana and I am looking to get $6,500 for it.
Give me a call at 765-794-3840 if not in leave a message on the answering
machine.

Dan Bever