MVJ No13/M38A1 photo book

From: $B1[CR!!@95W(
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 07:38:26 PST

Hi lists,MVJ(Military Vehicle Journal)No13 has been published.No 13 is
M38A1 archive photo book with brief English caption...this is the first
M38A1"Jeep Jeep Jeep" book in the world!$US35 including the airmail
postage.If you are interested,please send me CASH or US International
Postal Money Order...NO personal checks.My address: Morihisa Ochi 245-5
Akeyashiki,Saijo city,Ehime 793-0023 Japan. Take care,Mori