24 volt to 12 volt DC - DC converters

From: Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 12:35:26 PST

I've been wondering how to run my ham radio equipment, spotlights, and other
12 volt accessories from my M35's 28 volt electrical system.
Well today I found a solution that has been used by a local bus company to
do the same thing!

These units take in 24 volts and send out 12 volts (75 amps max...yes this
number is right!).

The unit is well made, heavily heat sinked and has connections for 24V in,
12V out and Ground.

I can let these units go for $150 used and $175 new (in original box,
unopened).

If you are interested drop me an email ( buzz@toast.net ).
-=-