Re: [MV] Trailer ???

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 21:35:06 PST

GSA Auction is not just region 9, but nation wide. These folks sell off the
excess Forest Service and other Government vehicles. They are like the DRMO
for the rest of the Government vehicle fleets. The Regions are different
different for each part of the country. The one that covers the rocky
mountain region is region 8. Just go into your search engine and type in
GSA. Forest Service sells off LOTS of old military vehicles through GSA, I
have seen old M-37, M-38 jeeps and a whole bunch of OLD GI stuff, Like
clothes and Equipment for Sale through GSA. Mark with a Forest Service, ex
military, M-886.