Here's a fun challenge for you. (Mule related)

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 07:58:28 PST

Hello!

Here's a fun little challenge for anybody.

M-37s don't make a lot of noise when they're at idle. This keeps the neighbors
happy.

Mechanical Mules, however, make a bit of a racket, and long after the novelty of
seeing a self-propelled, rough-terrain capable coffee table buzzing around the
neighborhood wears out, the noise will cause any welcome to be worn out as well.

I would like to design a muffler system that will bolt on to the beastie for
driving around town without wiping out the authentic look of the truck.

Towards that end, I'd like to hear about anybody else who might have come up
with ideas, solutions, concepts, etc.

Many thanks!

Bill Benson