M325 Command Car?

From: buka (buka@wxs.nl)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 11:34:23 PST

Hi list,

I need your help. I am approached by Adriaan who lives in Kenya. He is able
buy an old military truck. It is a 4x4 truck with a canvas top. Weight of
the truck 1.5-2 ton. The truck has a 6 cylinder petrol engine with a
Chrysler carburator. On the enginehood is "written" M325 Command Car. The
current owner says it is a Dodge. According to Adriaan it is larger
than a WW2 Dodge and the vehicle seems to date from a later period.

What could this be? M-37? Any info is helpfull and will be forwarded to the
Adriaan. Who knows might he be the one to save this old MV.

Greetings Dennis Buijs
Amsterdam The Netherlands
http://home.planet.nl/~whitestar