Re: [MV] Navy MB

From: Steve Malikoff MV list account (44gpw@phaedra.apana.org.au)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 11:28:53 PST

Scott,
As Colin and Duane have mentioned, there are some pictures of USN jeeps in
those books. There are 3 colour photos of Steve Greenberg's USN jeep in the
Japanese version of 'All American Wonder', and another couple of colour images
in 'MB/GPW at Beltring'. 'Jeep Jeep Jeep' has one b/w photo but I didn't
look at each one so there might be more. I haven't checked any other books
but can do so if you like, or if you want any further descriptions of the
pictures. By all means get both volumes of AAW if you don't have them!

Steve.
steven@phaedra.apana.org.au
(apologies for the incorrect message datestamp - I need to upgrade my Linux :)