[MV] N.R.A. & transporting a vehicle

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 00:46:50 PST

At 16.57 11/02/00 EST, you wrote:
>hello list
>....as far as transporting, two have been recommended. one is Passport
(800-325-4267) out of st louis.
>the other is Pony Express. I haven't talked to them yet. probably neither
is >cheap, but you can save several >hundred if it is running. for
nonrunning, my >first quote was $1200 door to door, mo to ca.
> ed lortz
> san francisco
>
>kt asked:
><< Does anyone know of an inexpensive transport company?

Feb 14 (S.Valentino!) 2000

I do not know if this may prove useful/less expensive...

But the National Rifle Association (if you are a member of!) gives
discounts for interstate moving through a nationwide truck shipper. I do
not have on hand at the moment name & address of this shipper, but, if you
are a member, just check AMERICAN RIFLEMAN. Perhaps, if the discount is
good, it may be worse it to become a member ?? It is very cheap...

Just my 0.0002 EURO contribution...

Regards and don't forget:

Get Them Rolling!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878