Directory up and running

From: military (military@fred.wonet.com.pl)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 10:54:06 PST

List members,

     Our directory of military vehicle and military sites is up and running.
The link is
http://www.masterpage.com.pl/dbase/business/default.asp?action=v&id=441

      We continue to look for sites that are military related. If you have a
link that is European or American drop me a note and I will add it. Please
also check out mainpage as you might find something of interest.

       Banner ads are also being put on all sections of our site. If you
have a banner that you would be interested in putting up please contact me
for the rates.

Jeffrey Granai