Found-M100 trailer-have questions!

From: KBYRDDBYRD@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 17:43:12 PST

Hello friends, I recently found a trailer, I believe it is a M100. I
couldn't read the data plates, because of several layers of paint. It has 4
plates attached to the front below the rim of the bed. Complete except for 1
shock absorber. Hitch has been converted to 2in. ball type, clean conversion.
Bed is in good shape with a drain plug in front left corner of bed. Surface
rust all over, but not rusted through anywhere. Looks very much like a M416,
but has rounded fenders. That is why I believe it is a M100. Final question:
is it worth the $200 the guy is asking. Thanks, Keith