m151 starting problems

From: SETOYOTA@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 11:29:48 PST

List

My 75 M151a2 will not start. It ran perfect one week ago and started on the
first try this morning but stalled when the accelerator was depressed. It
immediately started again after stalling but stalled again. Now it will not
start at all. Any ideas????? I thought it could be flooded but tried several
hours later with the same results. This time it would not start at all.
Thanks in advance

Chuck