Re: [MV] M35A2

From: Jeffery S. Neer (JNEER@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 19:31:40 PST

Everett,

Thanks for your input. I only asked advice because I have literally no
experience in these matters.I knew I would get a lot of differing opinions. I
just wanted a ballpark idea of what they are worth. I have received lots of
really great resopnses to my query and find this newsgroup not only helpful but
really great guys.
To be honest the $5000 price tag is exactly what sold me. I could not believe my
eyes!
My thought was, "How can I justify NOT buying it!"

I have bought it. Today, in fact. It is sitting in my driveway in my quiet
(well, it was quiet)
residential neighborhood. I must be insane, but it feels good!

Jeff