Re: [MV] Paint for wood on M35

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 21:14:24 PST

  Henry, Military Vehicles Magazine is the only way to fly, for restoring a
Military Vehicle,( if your not a member of MVPA and get their magazine),
This Magazine will send you to people who may have what you are looking for,
and ITS a Great magazine.
 Hundreds of people and companies advertise stuff for sale in the pages of
this Magazine. They also have a web site. Mark M-886 Ambulance