Re: [MV] "Big Rigs" History Ch.

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 06:28:50 PST

>Anyone care to comment on the V6 powered M38's or other errors or omissions?
>There were some good film clips of old jeeps and hummers.

Yea, that was kind of amuzing to see one clip of Dan Janquito (sp?) talking,
then cut to the next clip with the narrator talking about the M38, while
showing an M38-A1, having a 6 cylinder huricane engine. I've met Dan and I
am rather certain that he would have known better, obviously a disconnect
between the writers and the experts they consulted with.

And of course when it came to the M151 they couldn't seem to find anything
good to say about it and just kept banging on the safety issue(s), I guess
they must have gone to Joan Claybrook and others of her kind for that segment.

later,

je