Roger S. Steffen Historical Militaria

From: Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@ibm.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 16:22:52 PST

Yesterday I posted that the Oregon Mil Mus Foundation sent big bucks to
Roger S. steffen for an auctioned Machine Gun Cart for our museum. Our
check was cashed in November 1999 and despite phone calls NO CART.
   Several of you responded with suggestions to call local police and
postal inspectors...all good ideas. If anyone knows of MV folk in Cold
Spring, Ky who might be willing to go there, please advise. The address
is 14 Murnan Rd. Their poop sheet also shows Newport, and Covington,
Ky. and Cincinnati, Ohio. Col. Sanders? Thanks, Richard.