WWII In Color - MV smorgasbord

From: Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 19:51:20 PST

Hello all,

Just caught about half an hour of Thursday's episode of W.W.II In Color
on the History Channel. What a jackpot of MV footage. I saw the segments
about D Day and there were jeeps, deuce and a halfs, DUKWs, tanks and
tank destroyers, engineer vehicles, and all kinds of landing craft.
Something for everyone. The narration was historical overview and
excerpts from letters from servicemen; I didn't catch anything
specifically about MVs.

Unfortunately, this may have been the last of four episodes. This series
would be worth watching if it's repeated in the future. Roll tape!

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com