MBT...big question!

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 04:07:28 PST

to all knowledgeble listers:

I've started my project with a trailer, that seems to me an MBT, from the
search of any kind of marks below the only thin layer of paint on the
original OD.

found some letters, approx. 3/4, on the fwd right side:

NITT-07079-ORD 11-SUN
QQ-G3-8/9
01395-558-0006-45

few of them may be slighty different (i.e. last digit might be also an "S"..)

found also 3 rectangular white signs, 2 on the both aft side, one on the
fwd panel, opposite of the hand brake; size is approx. 12" x 8"...
no stars, no numbers.

any idea ?

maurizio