Re: [MV] M-35 A-2 C

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 05:47:00 PST

John,
I appreciate the support shown by you in your posting to the List. I had
a 17 year old here last Saturday with $7900 in his hands to buy my 5-ton.
After a very short road test (the truck withstood the test!), I convinced
him that he's not ready for a truck and sold him a jeep, instead. This
turned out to be a smart move, because he paid me to deliver the jeep
and when I got into his neighborhood I was shocked at how dense it
was. North Jersey, heavy traffic, and no place for a 17 y.o. kid to be
behind the wheel of a 5-ton. I even talked him out of buying my M35A2C.
Joe Young