Re: [MV] M816

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 08:15:11 PST

Since driving my M816 Medium Wrecker home over 1200 miles...I have changed
the batteries and gave it a good power washing. The vehicle is a beauty. It
seems to have been used very little. The Cummins 250 engine is perfect.
There is a NEW transfer case installed. It seems someone pulled the "winch"
handle up instead of the "hi/lo" lever for the rear..broke the drive shaft
for the winch. No big deal, I had one. Now I am going to do several projects
with this big mammoth..and then sell it. I'm using it to change beds on my
M35A2..and move my Van/expandable. I'm going to ask around $22,000 for the
43,000 pounds of iron..Anyone interested ? Gene, Colorado Springs