Stockton DRMO

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 10:55:18 PST

I just called the DRMO to see when I could view the property and they will
not let me see anything until March 6th. The sale is Mar 9th.

Maybe I will be back in Stockton then and I can check it out. I'm headed
down to visit my son now... this was just a side trip to see I could help
anyone. Since this was my first visit to a DRMO site I didn't know they
won't let you EVEN look until 3 days before a sale.

Sorry... maybe next time, Jack