Re: [MV] 5kW Generator and Trailer

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 07:00:06 PST

Having a look at this auction, which is at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=25976
4252
this is the generator trailer I have been seeking for use. Does anybody on
the list have one of these for sale? I am very interested in acquiring one
for use to port around pieces going to sandblasters and painters. I am
located in Baltimore MD. Thanks,