Re: [MV] Inflating Hummer Tires

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 10:32:55 PST

I watched this done at a tractor dealership, the owner
was an oldtimer who didn't take kindly to new ideas as
he'd seen them fail so many times before. These guys
had no tire machine, all done by hand.

You should have seen his jaw drop when the youngster
showed him how this thing worked after wrassling with
the tire for longer than he thought neccessary.

They bought one for the shop!!

Joe