Re: [MV] WWII In Color Set (Available from History Channel)

From: The Jeep Dogs (jeepdogs@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 20:16:55 PST

For those unfortunate ones (myself included) that don't get the History
Channel, this video can be ordered via the History Channel website
http://www.historychannel.com

Cost is $29.95 plus shipping. I just ordered a copy.

BTW, if on Monday anyone is heading out along I-35 between Fort Worth and
San Antonio sees a white Chevy pulling red trailer with a GPW and trailer on
it, that will be me. I am finally moving the GPW to San Antonio.

Jim Rice