M37 Air Cleaner elbow

From: Gil Huguley (Gil@huguley.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 09:50:06 PST

All,
I have a crack in the crooked pot metal tube which goes between the air cleaner support and the carb. I believe this is Group 0304.1 Air Cleaner Assembly--Elbow There are 3 part numbers listed in depending on what serial number the engine is. Unfortunately, the engine went to the machine shop yesterday. The broken elbow casting I have has the following number on it I392062-5. Anybody know what part number I need?
Regards,
Gil