F.S. M561 GAMMA GOAT PARTS

From: ww2w ...... (ww2w@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 19:29:02 PST

LAST CALL! I'M JUST FINISHING STRIPPING the following 6 gamma goats,
lots of good used parts left, including one complete power pack
(engine, transmission, transfer case, radiator, muffler, etc)
CALL ME and let me know what you need and I'll tell you if available.
ALSO, I have nice TRAILER BODYS For Sale minus the suspension.
CALL ME AND WE'LL DISCUSS (617)365-0989 after 7pm eastern time

Charlie

I'm starting to strip 6 complete Gamma Goats in New England
(2 are ambulance version, with extra stuff in trailer). I have
most parts available, including rebuilt engines, most accessories,
great tires, etc, etc. All parts except body and suspension
(must be demilled). I am stripping parts to order so contact me
with list, or call me, resonable prices. Call (617)365-0989
late nights best, 10-11pm best, eastern time. or try (617)489-8660,
mornings or late nights. Thanks Charlie (ww2w@hotmail.com)
_