Re: [MV] Windshields down in Germany

From: Mike Towers (mtowers@texas.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 07:50:25 PST

Andreas:
What typical German efficiency! Here in the Texas Hill Country we have a
very substantial population of German heritage. And a few towns you may have
heard of like Boerne, Fredericksburg, New Braunfels, etc., where sometimes
English is spoken as a second or third language. In fact, the Admiral Nimitz
museum is located in Fredericksburg, and is quite impressive for MV people
as well as history buffs.

Please come visit anytime.

Mike T.