[MV] Groucho Publ. address

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 07:36:19 PST

At 16.13 18/02/00 -0000, TIM wrote:
>Hi List
>
>Can anyone please give me the email address for either Rob or Monica at
>Groucho Publications - They are the people in Holland who produce the
>quality reproduction manuals for wireless and vehicles.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Tim Bell

Feb 21 2000

Tim
I have the Groucho Publ. catalogue at home, I shall bring it with me
tomorrow and if nobody has posted the address, I shall post it.

Regards,

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878
(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For Original Italian
Ceramics of Capodimonte, please check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)