Cleaning house (garage)

From: gbb@creighton.edu
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 19:08:40 PST

Too many toys. If anyone is interested in either of the following
give a shout!

1952 M-37. Fresh from the Fire Department. Kept indoors since its
release from millitary duty, 1980. It is straight and rust free.
It had a nice, fire engine yellow paintjob, but they took some off
when they removed the Fire Dept. Lettering. Start right up, needs
nothing (though some OD paint wouldn't hurt). I will try to get
pictures soon. I drove it 60 miles from the Fire Depts. garage to
a buddies garage in York, NE. Comes with a siren, fair canvas roof,
and troop seats. $3000. (402)393-7517

1953 M38-A1. Good straight body with very little rust. Needs some
OD paint. It has a good coat of flight line yellow and then
forest service green from a previous life in AZ. Leaks a little
oil but starts and runs good. Bestop top and 5 decent Non-Directionals,
and two highway truck tires. Could be a great restoration very easily.
Giving it away for $2000. (402)393-7517.
Photo : www.creighton.edu/~gbb/jeep1.jpg
         www.creighton.edu/~gbb/jeep2.jpg
         www.creighton.edu/~gbb/jeep3.jpg