OK, What is it? A semaphore?

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 22:31:53 PST

I don't want it, just wondering what it is and if it is MV related!

"This is a very unique turn signal. It is od green and is marked "APOLLO
811". It has a mechanical mechanism inside so that when you pull on the
metal wire on it, the turn signal flips up. It has a lightbulb inside, and
there is a wire to electrify it. I believe it came off an old military
truck."

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=262130788