Club Meeting PSMVCC

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 01:37:33 PST

All, the Puget Sound Military Vehicle Collector's Cub meets the last Wed
of everymonth at the Canyon Park Denny's at 7:00, just off I-405/Bothell
Everett Hwy (north n east of Seattle). We have 30 very active members
with over 100 vehicles. And we are involved with many projects/parades
or displayes and convoyes. Contact me for details. Guests are always
welcome. Tks Dewey, Secretary