Re: [MV] Vehicle Display Security--my opinion.

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 13:27:07 PST

I agree with Richard. It isn't like these things have a 5-layer paint job w/clear
coat---for crying out loud--they're military vehicles, built to take on battlefield
conditions. I know they consume large sums of money and time, but remember when you
were a kid? How neat would it be to climb around in one of these! My opinion is:
there isn't anything they can do that I can't fix, and the advantages of addicting
someone with the green disease outweights the disadvantages. I have a magnetic sigh
that I was given in San Jose: "Unless you are in the NUDE, do not lean on this
military vehicle". I keep it as an example of the sign I will use when I display my
vehicle: "Sit in me, climb around in me, open my hood, fold my seats forward,
explore me. That's why I am here. Learn about me, and don't forget my contribution
to your freedom."
Lisa