Re: [MV] gensco tires

From: Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 10:21:20 PST

Sounds good to me.... How about drafting a letter that we could print out.
And providing an address.

I'd be happy to sign it and put it in the mail.

A hundred or so identical letters would hammer home the point that there
really are hundreds of readers.

Just make sure the letter is very polite so it's not threatening.

(I'd check with the good Mr. Kyle before posting the letter etc. just to
make sure he's OK with using the list for this purpose.)

-=-