Re: [MV] gensco tires

From: Brandon Kunicki (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 12:47:58 PST

I guess that I'm one of the people that "highly
recommended" Gensco for 9.00X16 tires.....

I got 5 brand new 1990 and 1991 manufactured Denmans
from them when I was expecting 70% or better
tires....needless to say, I was impressed.

Someone else e-mailed me saying that they got 2 new
tires and two excellent used tires for their M715...

If some of you other guys are getting crappy tires, it
sounds like they have a consistency problem!

I think that when I talked to Jeff at Gensco, he told
me that since I was on the West coast, the tires were
being shipped from a warehouse in Texas, not from
their Atlanta location.

I just called them out of the blue, so I don't know
why they would give me anything special compared to
anyone else.

I'll be eagerly following this thread to find out the
result because I will need to buy more 9.00X16 NDT
tires in the future.

Brandon