Frame Serial Number ID Needed

From: Joe Van Slyke (GPJoe@RCSearch2.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 18:22:32 PST

I just picked up a replacement frame for my '42 jeep.
It's a willys frame, the tag is on the left front frame horn.
Round pipe for a radiator/grill support.
I'd like to know approximately what year it is if possible.
The SN # is 102476.

I could tell it's a WWII military frame, it's got the machine gun support
mount on a rear cross member just in front of the axle. And the body mounts
on the passenger side are on the outside of the frame, where on the driver
side they're on the inside of the frame.

It's just a frame, no tub or anything else. Although the person I got it
from still has the motor.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Joe VS